Today was the last day of classes for this semester, which means there’s only one semester left of my undergraduate career!!
It’s pretty crazy to think that my four years at Whitman are coming a an end so soon Some highlights of this semester (in no particular order):
1. Having a successful mid-Autumn festival celebration at the Asian Studies House. We had nearly 100 people at the house that night and we had mooncakes, bubble tea, crafts so it was really fun!
2. Officially finishing all of the classes that stand for my major, BBMB: Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology. So class wise, I just have to take senior seminar and I am officially done with my major!
3. Getting to meet a lot of amazing prospective students!
4. Attending and presenting at my first all expenses paid national conference to present my thesis research on HIV!
5. Getting a medical school interview!
And for this coming winter break, I am really excited to spend time with my aunt and uncle who are visiting from Shanghai, China and hanging out with all of my friends who go to different schools!
That’s all for now! I hope you all have a great holiday season!